Have you recently received the awesomeness known far and wide as the Smash and Grab Gift Card, smashed that brick open, and found yourself scratching your head and asking, now what? Well, welcome, and look no further! Here lies the answer to what we know is your most burning question: How the heck do I work this thing anyways?
What you'll need to complete this space aged digital redemption online:
-Your recently liberated Eureka! gift card (complete with case sensitive code on back)
-A current email address (this is where we'll email your gift card details for the specific retailer you select)
-Finally, just a pinch of internet savvy (internet savvy may be substituted with a patient and curious mind- are you up for the challenge?)
- If you're reading the word Eureka! on a stylish plastic card sporting some red plaid (our favorite!), flip that card over to find a url and your unique, case sensitive, redemption code.
- Open up a new browser window beside this one (so you don't lose your place here, we would miss you- stay a while!)
- Type the URL from the back of your Eureka! card into the search bar of your new browser window or right-click here and select "open in new tab": https://redeem.mancrates.com/
- You'll be taken to a screen that reads: You've Hit Paydirt! In the field provided enter that eight digit (case sensitive) code in the search field provided (remember, even spaces count and can cause your code to misfire, so please triple check the code is entered in exactly as it appears on the card)
- Click the checkbox confirming that "I'm not a robot" (because you're so much more to us!
- Click GO! (**Note: For gift cards in the $150 value range, your Man Crates order number will be required at this redemption step, you will be unable to proceed without it. See the bottom of this page for tips on locating your order number**)
- You should now be hanging out with us on our Smash and Grab Retailers page. Scroll down to see all the available retailers to choose from. You can hover your mouse over each one to select a DETAILS button, revealing more information about that particular selection.
- Click the SELECT button if this is where you'd like to go spend some hard earned, free dough. Big box stores like Best Buy, Home Depot, and Buffalo Wild Wings may be used in store or online. Smaller retailers may only be available via their online storefronts. And only a few are available to our Canadian friends to the north.
- You're now asked to enter, and re-enter, the email address you'd like the digital gift card for this retailer sent to. Triple check before submitting, this detail cannot be changed later!
- At any point, should you wish to move back to the previous screen, hit the back arrow in the upper left corner of the Retailers page. Your selection is not complete until you've submitted your email address.
- Once you've submitted your selection, you'll be taken to a screen asking if you'd like to go ahead and spend it now. At this time, an email with this information should have just been sent to the address you entered. When that arrives in your inbox, you'll be given a link to the same information. Just in case you don't want to spend your gift card right now.
- Once you’ve picked the lucky store, we’ll shoot your gift card over email, and you can start spending your dough, deciding whether you can wait any longer to go spend that chunk of change, or if it's burned a big enough hole in your pocket is upon you (we hope you chose somewhere that sells new pants if you're planning on waiting!). Either way, we'll never judge and you now have all the info you need in your email inbox to shop now, or later.
Hang onto to that case sensitive Eureka! code and the email address used to redeem in a safe place, just in case you find yourself in need of further support in the future; we'll need both of those details to locate your redemption in our system, along with your Man Crates order number.
IF YOU CANNOT FIND YOUR ORDER NUMBER:
It will be printed on the shipping label of the package if it was sent directly to you, and is also printed on the gift note if one was included. If either of those aren't available to you, please call us at 1-866-902-7260. Provide us with a few details when you reach out that we can use to locate the order in our systems (name, email, phone, or address the package was shipped to, your name as it was on the shipping label) and we’ll help get to the bottom of it with you.
If any part of this process is confusing, please call us at 1-866-902-7260 and we'll be happy to help!